Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A proper thinking face is important.



I can't stress the importance of a being able to convey a proper expression of thought. Don't ask me why they're important, it's just so. Above, you'll find a perfect specimen of one of the many expressions of concentration in my repertoire. There may be no furrowed brow, but when you take notice to the pursed lips, they leave little doubt I'm thinking on something of great importance. The eyes will tell you that I've been interrupted from my thoughts and none to pleased by it.

Last night I had a terrible time falling asleep. I think it had something to do with my excitement over watching the new Glee this morning during my morning workout—those singing teenagers never fail and giving me the warm and fuzzies.

On a parting note, it is now ten and I'm ready to put a dent in my WIP. That, my friends, is what the dictionaries like to call sweet progress.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You look as if you're blowing through your closed lips to make a vaguely lavatorial noise. It must be an optical illusion caused by the blurring.

Emma Claw said...

It does appear as if I'm making flatulent musings. Regrettably, you are correct, it is only an illusion.