Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My debauchery

I’m not an individual who is fond of, or looks kindly upon, stealing from another. Nor do I share the outlook of one who believes that large corporations won’t notice the loss if they spare some of their merchandise/product with little ol’ me. Earning what you have is an admirable quality and should be represented as such.

With my outlook on the subject clearly painted--that I do not condone the act of theft--there are a few things in which I can’t keep my sticky fingers from pilfering. From hotels, I often find myself walking away with ash trays (though I no longer smoke), robes, stationary, tissue, and if I’m feeling particularly sinful, the spare blanket and/or pillow provided. At restaurants, I take an opportunity to stock up on chopsticks, napkins, and packaged condiments. Auto traders and free literature provided at small markets are a favorite of mine, and virgins are caught unawares as I snatch their virtues from them.

I'm not sorry, but did think it fair to warn the virgins.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You want virgins, I've got virgins. Meet my friend Miss Frisky, who is patiently waiting for Mr Right.

How about The Magpie and the Virgin as a title for a novel?

Emma Claw said...

Thank you, I appreciate the referral and any you may offer in the near future, Mr. Bananas. Unfortunately, I can't make any promises to be Mr. Right or Ms. Right for that matter, but I can promise it'll be over before she knows it.

I find The Magpie and the Virgin to be an excellent title to a novel, it has plot bunnies hopping abound with possibilities.